No two businesses are the same, so it is essential that RUHR spend time with you to understand your business so that the services provided are tailored to you. Whether that is a retainer based outsourced HR service, one off fixed price services, or a pay as you go style service that provides you with more flexibility.
Outsourced HR Service
You are probably an owner manager who is sat there thinking why am I having to deal with all this HR stuff, I just want to focus on what I do best and that isn’t HR. RUHR will discuss with you, your business goals and how RUHR can help support you to achieve them, whilst also making sure that you are doing all the basics (e.g. contracts, job descriptions, policies) right.
Or you may have an HR administrator, which has worked well for you but now that your company has grown you need more strategic input; support for a complex employee relation issue; or investigation support. RUHR can work alongside your existing team to be your HR Director, without the cost of employing a HR Director full time. We can provide strategic input, support for complex operational people issues and also help develop your existing HR staff.
You can have peace of mind that you have trusted HR support there for you every month, at a cost you can plan for. At the start of our partnership, you may want to plan projects for the year ahead; or just the level of support you require each month.
Fixed Price service
The fixed priced services are designed to meet your one-off needs. Examples include:
- HR Governance review – highlights what’s fit for purpose and areas for improvement
- Contracts that meet legal requirements
- Policies and Procedures that fit your business
- Job descriptions and Person Specifications to give employees (and you as an employer) clarity on what they should be doing whilst at work
- Complex employee relations advice and support
- Leading or supporting investigations i.e. disciplinary, grievance, dignity at work (bullying and harassment)
- Employee engagement – understanding where you are now, and planning how you can improve engagement and productivity in the future
- Remuneration strategy – an independent member of your remuneration committee to help ensure that remuneration decisions are fair and justified
- Recruitment support – helping you select the right person for your company and the role. To be clear this is about choosing the best people. RUHR is not a recruitment consultant, trying to place someone in your business
- Coaching and mentoring – developing the HR skills of your managers, or working with existing HR staff to develop them further.
Pay as you go service
Some clients don’t want an ongoing service, and are willing to pay a little extra for advice as and when they need it. The RUHR Pay-As-You-Go service gives you access to Rachel’s expertise on a flexible basis. All advisory support is charged at a flat rate of £90 + VAT per hour.
- Face to face or telephone HR advice
- Employment law advice
- Maternity / Paternity leave
- Case work – advising and support manager on:
- Absence Management
- Performance Management
- Discipline and grievance
- Management briefings.